What it is:
This essential dual-action antioxidant serum concentrate protects and corrects with a synergistic blend of peptide stabilized Vitamin C, Ferulic acid, and seven natural acids and skin lighteners to deliver a clear, even-toned complexion and a long-lasting, luminous glow. As Seen in NewBeauty Beauty Report.
What it does:
- Stimulates collagen synthesis, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, as it produces of ceramides to form a protective layer that plumps the skin and helps it to retain moisture.
- Neutralizes free radicals and helps protect from and correct damage to cells caused by UV light.
- Inhibits melanin and tyrosinase production to even skin tones, fade dark spots and freckles caused by sun exposure and aging.
- Breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells to clear pores and provides antibacterial effect to combat acne breakouts and blackheads.
Who it's for:
✔ Aging Skin
✔ Oily/Acneic Skin
✔ Combination Skin
✔ Dry/Dehydrated Skin
Luminance™ Intensive Illuminating Concentrate
- Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide: Stimulates collagen production, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, as it simultaneously brightens skin and protects from environmental damage and stressors.
- Vitamin B3: Improves skin tone and texture and produces ceramides to form a protective layer that plumps the skin and helps it to retain moisture.
Ferulic Acid: Neutralizes free radicals and helps prevent from and correct damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light.
- Glycolic Acid: Clears pores of acne-prone skin and smoothes fine lines in mature, photo-aged skin.
- Licorice Extract: Inhibits melanogenesis and contains soothing, regenerative, and anti-oxidant properties.
Alpha Arbutin: Inhibits tyrosinase and acts as a natural brightening and lightening skin agent that addresses hyperpigmentation without use of hydroquinone.
After AM cleansing, dispense a few drops into palm of hands and apply quickly and evenly to entire face each morning to protect from free radicals and UV damage, to even skin tone and texture, and to regulate oil production. May also be applied in PM or after long periods of sun exposure to calm skin from effects of UV damage.
Luminance™ contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) that may increase skin sensitivity to sun and increase the possibility of sunburn. Daily application of SPF required while using Luminance™ and for up to a week after discontinuing use.